Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interviewed by Shannon May Photography!

Yesterday, my dear friend Shannon and I registered our little businesses at the same time...well sort of, I forgot my name search report so I had to return later to officially register...somewhat anticlimactic, yes, but I cheered her on while she signed her credit card slip.  After celebrating over a latte at our local Bistro I can't help but feel that I'm in good company and not on this journey alone.

Shannon May is an incredible photographer. She came over one evening to take some head shots for me to use as profile pics, then sat with me while I baked a chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and interviewed me for her blog. Now, even if you don't feel like reading the interview, at least look at her photos! Seriously stunning.

Click below to read the interview:
Shannon May Photography, St. Stephen New Brunswick - Wedding Engagement Family Graduation Portraits: passing on the love [interview]: sugar:

By the way, this is what the cake looked like when it was finished...but my photo is no where near the caliber of Shannon May's...


No comments:

Post a Comment