Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh for the love of Pete!

Heads up those east of Quebec...when you do a name search for your business from a group called NUANS (as per the instructions from Canada Business), the federal name search is unnecessary unless you plan to go national. So I cannot register my business name until I have a NUANS report for the Atlantic provinces, according to the business registry in Fredericton.

My question: why wouldn't a federal name search suffice since it includes the Atlantic provinces in the report...especially when it comes from the same source?

Redonculous.

I need a cup of tea and an episode of BBC's Not Going Out to cure the grumps...maybe two episodes. I'm pretty pipped.

2 comments:

  1. what!! oh man!

    how did you find out so fast... i haven't received anything in the mail :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They called me. I have a number to call for a Charlotte County name search...and, of course, no one answered.

    ReplyDelete